วันพุธที่ 24 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2553

Funny Wednesday


Today, i have to learn in the afternoon because my teacher is finished all teaching. i feel sleepy because i did my homework until it was done last night. and today i have more homeworks. Today is very chill out, i have only one subject to learn that is LNG102. This class is about examination guides and some activities. Then my friends teach me about the examinatin until evening. Today is my uncle's birthday but i have forgotten! My sister bring me and my uncle to the birthday party. She take her friend that she has just known to the party too. Her friend is an English, she will go back on Friday. We have arranged the party at MK. We have talked to each other until 8 o'clock. Then we come back home to continue working then take a rest.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น